Monday, August 29, 2011

Scentsy Review!

I've been promising to do a review of Scentsy.  Here it is!

I'm not going to say I love it.. but I sure do like it a lot.  I'm not sure if I like having the scentsy as much as I like the distributing lady I stumbled across.  I do like the clean scents that they offer.  I also like the face that they offer a WIIIIIDE variety of scents. They seem to last an offly long time.  I use mine everyday and have in on most of the day.  The scent does run out kinda quickly and it did take me almost no time to go through the bar, but I think that's my own fault for using it so much. With that in mind.. I'd give the whole Scentsy experience a B+.. and yes I've already made my second order!

If you would like to check out the lady's site that I deal with, you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment