Monday, February 20, 2012

$52 worth of products for 1cent shipped!!


Gotta love Julep! Their Maven box has $40 of goodness for only $19.99 a month! 

I'm an "American Beauty" and this is what the box is coming with this month! It's $52 worth of goodness this month!



  • Julep Elixir Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - Regular Price $24
  • Kelly - Blushed White Creme - Regular Price $14
  • Emma - Soft and Feminine Seashell Pink Shimmer - Regular Price $14
It sounds fantastic to me! And by signing up you're in the running to win a "Golden Box" A $178 VALUE! I'm super excited and hopeful about that one! 


A few days ago I told you they had their Julep Maven program starting at $1 for the first month!  Which is a fantastic deal, especially knowing as there is up to $52 worth of stuff heading your way this month! But guess what - I found a sweeter deal!

Right now use code COLOR2012 and you can get your intro box for only 1¢ SHIPPED!  

So why not give it a try? Try Julep colors - trust me you'll love them! And check out the options you'll get depending on the style their quiz will pick for you! 

You can cancel or pause your subscription to Julep Maven any time after your 1st order arrives - but trust me you wont want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment