Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Skillet Bacon Jam Review








I recently got the amazing opportunity to review this product! I was so excited. Anyone who has followed the blog for longer than a minute knows that I LOVE bacon so I was so excited to try this out!!

First things first, I want to take about the company itself a little bit.  I had some problems with the first shipment that they sent me to review.  I sent them an email about the problem and received a response in literally less than an hour.  Then I had another product in the mail instantly.  Their customer service in itself definitely gets a 5/5!!!

So now we'll get to the good stuff.  I'm not going to lie, when you open the stuff and look at it, it does look kinda creepy.  Then you smell it, and things get a little better. So, I decided to give it a try.  I cooked some hamburgers this weekend and thought it would be the perfect opportunity.  I mean, who doesn't like bacon with their hamburgers?  Everyone in my family absolutely loved it! It had the great taste of bacon with a slight sweet taste of onion.  You really just can't go wrong! If they ever want me to sample and of their products again, I'll gladly be standing in line holding up a bright orange sign saying "pick me".  

If you are interested into getting some for yourself, feel free to visit their website at www.skilletbaconjam.com
or send them an email at
eat@skilletfoodstreet.com


Don't forget to tell them I sent ya!!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment