1 Pound Bacon (not thick-cut)
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the bacon into 1/2 inch strips.
3. Dredge the bacon pieces in brown sugar until they are thoroughly coated.
4. Crumple aluminum foil so that it allows grease drainage.
5. Place it on a baking sheet.
6. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap the pieces.
7. Bake until the bacon is crispy.
8. Allow the bacon to cool and harden before serving.
found at: http://www.baconrecipes.net/BaconRecipes/BaconCandy.htm