Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Walmart shopping adventure this week.

When I did my weekly grocery shopping this week, there were some pretty cool things I noticed at Walmart. First off, those black and white one subject compositions were clearanced to .40 each! I picked up 5.  My daughter absolutely loves to write so that should last us a good long time.  Also, they had calculators marked down 50% off to $2.00.  PERFECT for carrying in a purse.  Not too big and not too small. Be sure to check out walmart for their clearance back to school items.  They're trying to make way for Halloween items so all that stuff has to go!

They are also changing out the season as far as their clothes.  I always hit up the little kids clothes when this happens. Because frankly, we live in south Louisiana, you can wear short sleeves all year round usually.  I also stock up on larger sizes for the upcoming summer and any birthdays I know that are coming soon!

At my walmart, they are still not carrying the Purina Pro Plan dog/cat food that had recent coupons on coupons.com.  But they too are redoing their area so I'm hopeing *fingers crossed* a lot of things will be going on sale soon.

I also found the Gerber snacks that are on coupons.com on sale! $1.98 each for the Puffs (or Poofs if you live in my house).  Use a $1.00 off 2 coupon.. brings it down to $1.48.  Not a bad price!

I'm a former employee of Walmart.  I worked as a Cashier, CSM, Cash Office Associate and Department Manager.  I have an idea of how things over there work. This is the time of the year to stock up if you like going ot walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment